Helping homeowners get rid of voles in their yards since 2004! The VOLE CONTROL Bait Station System is a systematic and effective approach developed by a landscape professional. The system can be installed to control both above and below ground foraging vole types. Click here to identify your vole type.
Thank you! M. Rockwell, Chamersburg PA
Two Setup Methods to Control All Vole Types
Mulch Covered Method for Below Ground Foraging Voles
Using the Vole Control System
Tent Setup Method for Above Ground Foraging Voles
Advantages of the VOLE CONTROL Bait Station System
- Encourages a systematic approach for vole control.
- Can be monitored for effectiveness to assure complete extermination of colony.
- Provides an inviting place for voles to go and get the bait.
- Keeps bait dry longer than just placing it in the ground.
- The bait station design encourages vole activity around the bait station.
- Can be moved easily from one active area to another.
- Can be left permanently as a safeguard against vole infestations.
- Essentially invisible (mulch-covered method) in the landscaped garden.
- Discourages access to bait by non-target animals (Addresses Pet and Wildlife Concerns).
"The bait stations are working quite well... every Saturday I place 3 tablespoons in each station and its usually gone by Tuesday. I have moved 2 stations. Thanks for your excellent product and vole knowledge. I may be able to plant a hosta and have it survive a season. I have tried everything from smoke bombs to gassing them with the carbon monoxide from my tractor, but only this seems to be working." - M. Thomas, New York See More Testimonials