A bait station is an apparatus that holds poison bait so a pest can enter and take or consume the bait. Each VOLE CONTROL Bait Station System consists of 3 bait stations placed in close proximity to each other in an area of vole activity. A poison bait ( Kaput® Rat, Mouse and Vole Bait ) is placed within the bait stations. Each station is identified with a Bait Station Number. Mark your calendar with a numbered "Check Bait" sticker and systematically check your stations over a period of time for eaten and removed bait. You continue to replace the eaten bait until all the criteria are met within the monitoring system. Once control is achieved in that area, the bait stations can be moved to another Hotspot of vole activity, or left as a permanent safeguard.
Choose the Bait Station System that's right for you.
Before placing an order: It is best to determine the number of vole colonies or Hotspots of activity in your yard in order to determine which VOLE CONTROL Bait Station System to order. To help you do this you need to find the voles with a systematic search.
Consider the Following:
- The number of vole colonies or Hotspots of vole activity
- Value of plant material
- Your time and patience - how fast do you want to achieve control?
- Size of property
All Bait Station Systems Include:
- Installation and Maintenance Guide
- "Check Bait" Calendar Reminder Stickers
- Bait Measuring Spoon and Paper Funnel
- Nitrile Safety Gloves for Handling Bait
- Personal VOLE CONTROL Support
- 100% System Satisfaction & Money Back Guarantee