The Greatest Gift
True living means having peace with God -- something that money cannot buy. For every person, this life begins by receiving the love of God and His gift of Jesus Christ.
Have you received God's great gift? If you were to die today, do you know that you would go to heaven? If not, you can take action now. First let's look at the simple facts:
The gift of salvation is available to anybody who asks, including you. If you want to receive Christ today, talk to God through prayer. You might pray something like this:
- God demonstrated His incredible love for the human race by sending His only Son, Jesus Christ, to live a sinless life and then to die in our place (Romans 5:8).
- By receiving the gift of Christ through faith, our sins are forgiven and we are saved from eternal death (John 3:16).
God, I need you. I agree that I have sinned, and that I need your forgiveness. Thank you for sending your only Son, Jesus, to die in my place. Today I receive the gift of Your Son, and I ask You to take control of my life.
If you prayed this prayer in faith, you have made the most important decision in your life.
The Bible says that you are now a saved child of God!
So, what now? After you receive Christ, there are several things you can do to begin the adventure that God has planned for you:
- Talk to God often through prayer;
- Look to the Bible for encouragement and instruction each day;
- Attend a church that honors Christ and teaches from the Bible. We all need fellowship of other believers who can remind us of the truth we have received.
This is the greatest gift that I or anyone can offer you. Do not take this lightly. Your decision will determine your future for all eternity. All you have to do is accept Jesus Christ as your Savior. The Bible says there is no other way to heaven. (John 14:6)
"For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God" (Ephesians 2:8)
Sincerely, Marshall H. Warren
Owner - Vole Control, Inc.
You may contact me at email@example.com to talk about your newly found faith.