Mole Bait Now Available In NC, SC, and VA!
Help Your Customers with their Mole and Vole Problems
Why purchase the Kaput Mole Gel Bait
instead of other mole control products on the market?
- The Kaput Mole Gel Bait is the only EPA approved bait which simulates a mole's natural food source and has an antidote. The active ingredient, Warfarin, is an anticoagulant and the antidote is Vitamin K. Other products that contain zinc phosphide and bromethalin do not have an antidote. It would take over 7 pounds of our mole (and vole) bait to kill a 50 pound dog, according to a University of Nebraska study.
- Unlike a competitor's gummy worm, Kaput Mole Gel Bait cannot be easily pushed out of the tunnel and will not melt. The gummy worms require gloves, melt at about 120 degrees (think of a hot car or garage) and DO NOT HAVE AN ANTIDOTE. Their active ingredient is bromethalin, which is a neurotoxin that causes seizures, paralysis and eventually death.
- Once correctly applied to a mole's tunnel system, the gel bait stays put. There is little chance of it popping out through the soil. Also because of its consistency, it is almost like a tracking powder. The mole may not be hungry when it encounters the product, but the gel gets on its fur as it passes through. Moles are fastidious about grooming, so it will come in contact with the gel as it grooms itself.
- It is not necessary to wear gloves when using the Kaput Mole Gel applicator syringe.
- The Kaput Mole Gel applicator syringe is a geared and marked syringe that makes the gel bait easy to apply. The applicator syringe is a use and toss item
- Kaput Mole Gel Bait was found to be over 90% effective in 3 independent studies.
- Most mole baits are ineffective because they contain grain-based material and will not be ingested by moles simply because these are too foreign as food items. The Kaput Mole Gel Bait is attractive to the mole as a food source.
- Kaput Mole Gel Bait is the result of 14 years of research into gel formulations and mole attractants. A quality product, Kaput is patented and EPA registered to control moles.
The VOLE CONTROL Bait Station System offers:
- A systematic approach for vole control
- Control of both above and below ground vole types
- Discourages access to bait by non-target animals
- Allows customer to self-educate about vole control
- Customer support available at www.volecontrol.com
- An Eye-Catching box that stimulates interest
- Excellent customer satisfaction record
* Must provide appropriate vole bait when selling this product. We sell
Kaput Rat, Mouse and Vole Bait as our recommended bait because it is EPA
approved to control voles in all states.
Contains 3 bait stations
- Protects small yards with minimal vole activity.
- Controls 1-4 Hotspots of vole activity in 4-6 months.
Each system contains:
- Installation and Maintenance Guide
- Nitrile Safety Gloves for Handling Bait
- Bait Measuring Spoon and Paper Funnel
- "Check Bait" Calendar Reminder Stickers
- Personal VOLE CONTROL Support from website
Thank you for your system. I have been using it for about 7 weeks.
I have had great success with it. I replaced some of my landscape
last week. They had done a lot of damage on 3 sides of my house.
I estimate the damage at around $750.00. Of course, that's just
what it cost to replace it, now you have to wait for it to mature
again so it will look as it did before. You can't put a price on
that. Your system so far has done all that was promised, but
you're right, you must follow the instructions exactly to get
results. I have found the apple test to be tried and true.
T. Millsaps, Statesville, NC
I have battled voles in my yard for the past 2 years, and have
tried various methods to eliminate them: mouse traps, rodent pellets,
home remedies, fumigation, etc. None of these methods had any effect
on these rodents. Upon receiving the Vole Bait Stations that I
purchased, I was a bit skeptical. The voles consumed the bait in
all 3 stations the first week. Thereafter for the first few weeks,
they regularly consumed the bait in one station. It took about six
weeks, but I finally believe the bait stations have conquered my
vole problem. I am satisfied with the performance of the Vole
Control Bait Station System.
M. Rockwell, Chamersburg PA